How To Add New Page in Blogger
- Log in to blogger.com (Select blog where you want to add a new page if you have more than one blog).
- Now you’ll be in your blog Dashboard. Click on Pages just below the Post.
- Now click on the New page (At top).
- Now Blogger’s Page Editor will open. In Title section put title ( e.g., About me Contact Me) in content section write a beautiful description about you and your personality or services.
- In the right sidebar menu of page editor, you can add search description and from the option Allow or disallow comments. Hit on done.
- Before publishing it, want to know How it will look then hit on Preview button to see.
- Now you are done with the page. Time to publish your page, click on Publish button.
- Now when you created a page successfully this time to know how to show this page link on your blog.
Create a Menu Bar With Your Page Link
- Go to Layout menu from your Blogger Dashboard.
- From the header section click on Add a gadget, a popup window will occur select Pages from the list.
- Make the check mark on pages list. You can arrange pages by Drag and Drop to appear by custom order. Click on save.
- Now once again you’re in Layout. Hit on Save Arrangement button.
|I love to help.|