+Kristen Chan is a lifestyle blogger from Sydney. She is adventure lover and writes on fashion & foods, wants to add About me page on her blog but How To Add New Page in Blogger ??? She asked me for help through email, and I helped her.
Adding a new page in Blogger can be done by easy steps. Like her, if you also don’t know How To Add New Page in Blogger then this post will help you.
How To Add New Page in Blogger
- Log in to blogger.com (Select blog where you want to add a new page if you have more than one blog).
- Now you’ll be in your blog Dashboard. Click on Pages just below the Post.
- Now click on the New page (At top).
- Now Blogger’s Page Editor will open. In Title section put title ( e.g., About me Contact Me) in content section write a beautiful description about you and your personality or services.
- In the right sidebar menu of page editor, you can add search description and from the option Allow or disallow comments. Hit on done.
- Before publishing it, want to know How it will look then hit on Preview button to see.
- Now you are done with the page. Time to publish your page, click on Publish button.
- Now when you created a page successfully this time to know how to show this page link on your blog.
Create a Menu Bar With Your Page Link
- Go to Layout menu from your Blogger Dashboard.
- From the header section click on Add a gadget, a popup window will occur select Pages from the list.
- Make the check mark on pages list. You can arrange pages by Drag and Drop to appear by custom order. Click on save.
- Now once again you’re in Layout. Hit on Save Arrangement button.
Done ! Now share your page with your readers.
|I love to help.|
These steps are very useful for +Kristen Chan and may be for you also. Please share this post with your friends and colleagues. Sharing is a good thing.